- Data Collection and Correlation at School, District and National Levels.
- Data Visualization, Story Telling and Auto Reporting.
Data Collection Scope
- Student Registration Information
- Student Socio-economic Information
- Students and Teachers Attendance
- Students Grades
- School Staffing and Management Information(School Capacity, Teachers Qualification, Class Size...)
- Teacher performance appraisal and qualification
- Student Support Service Information
- Student Behavioural and Developmental Assessment
- Auto-generation of student attendance report
- Auto-generation of teacher attendance report
- Auto-generation of enrollment report (School-level, district-level and National Level)
- Auto-generation of students grades
- Auto-generation of school census information
- Auto-generation of student support services report
- Identify Factors that influence school reform outcome, student performance, school performance & district performance
- Assess the extent of inclusive education.
- Assess the status, growth or death of special education and influencing factors.
- Assess the impact of student support service on student enrollment and performance.
- Assess how teacher performance influences student grades and attendance.
- Assess the impact of mode of delivery and class attendance on student grades
- Assess the impact of teacher's qualification and second language ability on student performance
- Assess the impact of economic variables on school enrollment
- Role of student-teacher ratio in student performance and attendance